About Crown Pool Superstore
The Crown Pool Shop has been servicing and maintaining pools & spas around the Northern Suburbs of Brisbane since 2005. In its early years its role was to provide quality pool equipment and chemicals for existing and newly built pools. Working out of a shed in the Clontarf industrial area they begun to provide the final pool handover & lessons for various pool builders, free in-store water testing and advice, & onsite pool maintenance programs. A decade on and the Crown Pool Shop has grown into a team of 12 pool professionals, including 4 onsite service technicians. They have expanded into a team that not only looks after residential pools, but have taken on many commercial jobs throughout North Brisbane and look after rental pools for some of the great local real estate business’s.
And today, now owned and operated by Patrick & Alicia, they have rebranded the retail and maintenance company as the Crown Pool Superstore, continuing the dream of providing quality advice and products to clients throughout North Brisbane & South East Queensland. In addition to the retail shop, the Crown Pool Superstore website has extended their services to a 24/7 shopfront as well as a convenient way to book and organise your pool & spa servicing.
The Crown Pool Superstore endeavours to provide:
- a wide range of quality brands and products at competitive prices
- free professional advice and water analysis in store @ 234 Anzac Avenue Redcliffe
- world class onsite servicing & maintenance
- installation of all pool & spa equipment including items such as; pumps, chlorinators, filters, pool lighting & blankets, to name just a few items
- source and supply a wide range of chemicals and care products
- continuing close relations with local Real Estate Agents & maintaining their properties.
At the Crown Pool Superstore you can always be assured that “Our Experience is Your Guarantee of Quality”.
To ensure both your safety and ours during this period the Crown Pool Superstore team are undertaking the following procedures.
- Please be honest on your situation when booking your next pool service
- Our technicians have been given sanitisers to spray and wipe down before they leave
- Please avoid human contact where possible and keep a safe distance of 1.5m
- If you are happy for our technicians to enter property without knocking please let us know. We can call or text when we are on our way instead